So it started ok. Distressing the rulers. then I tried to glue the, with the frame portrait view and couldn't get them to stick to frame. Then I tried landscape but the background was a weird color, then I spray painted it, then I sanded it to distress the frame which I had totally messed up with the glue, then I decided to try and use knobs for hanging.
Then for some reason I didn't like that cuz it looks like some kind of funky alien eyes or something, so then I took thos off and found some tacks for putting pics up, but then the tacks wouldn't go in the rulers.
Ugh, so now I have this half finished project, which has kinda ticked me off, and I still have a need for displaying the kids' art and now I have a real mess of supplies on my hands!! AHHHH... stay tuned I will either fix this or throw it in the garbage :)