Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Clean up That mess

One thing that irritates the my husband to no end is the mountain of plastic bags under our cabinet after a shopping trip. I try to use the re-usable bags, but I often forget, I really try to re-use all my plastic ones too. Well, they also seem to fal lout, take up space, and in general, tick him off. So, I decided to help the situation and sew us a holder for them. I think he will be so happy. I should have saved it for his father's day present!! HAHA!!





Yep,,, That is a mess....


There... that is better :)

Scrap fabric (actually a hand-me-down from my mom's old house that we grew up in)
 a piece of ribbon
a piece of elastic
took about 10 minutes

PS.. I really do know how to spell "Comes" but it was a big pain to change in photoshop, so "Coems" is what you get!!! You know what it says!!!!







2 comments:

  1. Wow apparently great minds really do think alike! These little things are fabulous for yourself, and SO FAST AND EASY to make as gifts! I'm a new follower, and I love follow backs! Thanks for stopping in at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when those bags make a big mess! What a cute way to stash them. I keep them in clorox wipes tubes under my bathroom sinks for easy garbage bag refills. THanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

    ReplyDelete