Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Bow Tie

My son is obsessed with Bow ties. Shirt or no shirt, he is pretty much always wearing one! They are now available on the etsy shop. By purchasing a bow tie, you are making a donation to individuals suffering from Chiari Malformation and Chronic pain. Thank you so much for your continued support!




Please visit the shop and leave me a message, here, there or over email, to tell me what color combo, pattern, theme, etc. you would like for your Bow Tie order!!

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie! not everyone can pull off wearing a bow tie. he looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I saw the photo of your son with his bare arms and bow tie. Priceless!

    Also, I love the charitable aspect of your crafting. Wishing there were more "craftivists" out there!

    Warmly,
    Stephanie from Deviantly Domesticated

    ReplyDelete