Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weekend wrap up

We had a wonderful time at the show this weekend. It was a big show at a grand place (arlington park race track) but we were successful in raising funds and spreading awareness. Thank you to everyone who came out to support us. I had so much fun chatting with all. We have a few items left over from the weekend, so if you were intested in anything, let me know and I will let you know if it is still available.
  As the weekend approached, I did receive some "bad" news. well, at least, for myself and others like me who truly enjoy this outlet that Crafting for Chiari has provided. The Chiari Center Foundation (which is who we donate all our proceeds to) has decided to close their doors. Due to unfortunate circumstances, the founder has decided that this is what is best.
As far the future of crafting for chiari, I am a little uncertain. I have to choose my future paths of fundrasing. I still find it just as important as I did the first day I started, so I can't see shutting down shop. I hold pride in my work and my ability to give to others, so I can't see shutting down shop. Selina and so many like her are no where near the end of their journey, so I can't see shutting down shop. So, for now, I will continue to work out the kinks, raise funds , and decide the future for Crafting For Chiari and which charity if will be the recipient doing the most good.









     If you look real close you can see mom hiding behind table :) silly girl didn't want to be in the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment