Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Daughter distress- Organizing 2012 P3

So, my daughter is at an age where she thinks her clothes are mearly accessories to her lovely personality which also changes every 3.2 seconds. She changes her clothes soooooo often it makes me dizzy. Does she put the clothes away? hell no.   I decided to make a sorting game.  It has been two days, and she is still diggin it. I started with some clearance christmas doo-dad ornament thingies (yes, technical term)


Then I turned to the computer to find some appropriate clipart, printed it out, and had the daughter help me identify and glue the new pics to the ornaments


We found shirts, pants, sweatshirts, pajamas, socks, etc. Glued them all on....


Seems so simple, but I think it might just be enough of a gimmic to get a three-year-old to cooperate

:)  






Don't forget to "follow" us to get more organizing ideas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment