Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

short-shORT-SHORT

There. I said it. I am SHORT!          Most are taller than me. I am short.

So a staple in my house? Stools.

They are everywhere because, well, I need them! I have realized that most of them are pretty disgusting ugly. So I decided to do something about it. 
Here is one of many icky old stool


 Add some Modge Podge, paper, and distress ink


Some blue spray paint, a little measuring, a lot of tearing, an sticky glue mess








Simply said
ugly made pretty :)
Necessity made a accessory.

If you beleive in crafting for a cause Plese "Follow" Us
If you or anyone you know has been affected by chronic pain and life-altering diagnosis Please "follow" us
If you just want to see fun projects, please "follow us"  
Please and Thank you 
:)






3 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for coming to link up this weekend!

    and you're not short, you're "vertically challenged" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend is 4'9", so I hear all about it. :) Great job on the mod podge! I would love to see you come link up at Freestyle Friday, going on now through Sunday at Happy Hour Projects.

    Hope to see you there! Following you ~ Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! My daughter is also very vertically challenged measuring just over 4 ft tall at the age of 15. She has trouble just turning on and off a kitchen faucet and definately can't reach cabinets & such. We too have stools everywhere in our house so I am going to have to give your mod podge idea a try!

    ReplyDelete